Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Every relationship has a beginning..

Every time my boyfriend leaves for work, he leaves me here in his room when I'm the neediest for his attention. Most of the time I get nothing productive done, however this time, my neediness got me watching/reading different "spanking stories" (if you are a 'spanko' or whatever you'd like to call it, you would understand the satisfaction of reading such a story while in need), which led me to Christopher and ella's blog, which led me to create a blog of my own.

Now, most blogs are created to allow people to have an insight on their life and to teach them a little about something (especially the DD blogs). But mine is more in search of guidance. I'm a 19 year old girl and being a sub is definitely a new experience for me. I have always fantasized about it, and every other relationship felt like something was missing, nothing ever felt right. This is also my D's first time being a Dom, so from what I've said already you probably know we need all the guidance we can get.

Lucky for the two of us, we have both prior fantasized about taking our current roles in a DD lifestyle but figured we were both to absurd for the real world and would never in a million years find a partner who was into the same kind of wacky, twisted lifestyle, but sure enough we found each other. Funny how things work. We've only been together for 2 months (on the 5th), but we can both already tell that this is the start of an amazing, finally fulfilling relationship. On a side note, I have lived with him even before we made things "exclusive" (funny story about that word), so just because our relationship has only been just shy of 2 months, I know him and trust him more than any of my other boyfriends. I'm not too sure yet if it's because of that feeling, that knowledge that he holds me up when I'm spinning in a blackhole of stress or because we have seen each other during everything. The only time apart we get is while he's at work, or I'm at school and that is almost impossible for myself.

So making this blog I feel like I'll have something to do while he's away (while I'm procrastinating on my HW of course) and be able to also learn more about the lifestyle in the process. We both admit we have a lot to learn, but we are more than willing to learn and experience everything there is to know in order to eventually take our relationship to the next level. I've already fallen in love with this man after 3 months, and when I think there's no way he can possibly become greater, he does.

-kitty

P.S. He doesn't know I've created this blog just yet, I'll send him a text as soon as I publish it. We have talked about it, but never confirmed that it was a good idea. I do need some vent time, none of my friends or family members would understand so it's nice to enter a world where people get me.

P.P.S. I gave my virginity to my D at the age of 19. I saved it for someone worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment