Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire!

I used to be the child who was never allergic to anything, never had a single allergy or allergic reaction, life was swell. Until I lost my virginity. Turns out, I'm not as perfect as I thought I was (with the exception of kiwi tickling my throat), I'm allergic to condoms.

When I lost my virginity (about 2 months ago) having sex would burn, a lot. I thought it was just because I was a virgin so I tried my best to suck it up and figured eventually the burn would pass, I was wrong. Boyfriend and I finally went over to Planned Parenthood to get the birth control that was VERY well needed in our relationship. Even if I wasn't allergic, having sex with Chris meant no condoms either way, and unprotected sex is a red flag for me, so BC was the way to go.

We went in a few days ago, got to sit in the room for about 2 hours before even speaking to someone. Now, this is where it gets a bit complicated. I went in to talk to someone about getting BC and the first few questions they ask, standard procedure, is "Does your boyfriend ever hit you?""Has your boyfriend ever forced sex upon you?""Are you in a healthy relationship?"

Now, if you are in a DD relationship, or BDSM, or anything a little more fun than the typical vanilla lifestyle, then you would understand that lying is necessary when answering these questions. And I DON'T lie....

I'm not sure if she suspected anything, because I did end up holding my breath and telling the nice lady that I have NEVER been forced to have sex (he's my Master, and when he wants to fuck, we fuck), and it was even harder to tell the nice lady that he has never hit me before when I was sitting on bruises. 0_o

As long as they don't check me, I'm good right? If they were to ever see the bruises, what am I supposed to say? That it's agreed upon?! YIKES! I can already feel my face turn bright red!

Still have not been punished, punished. Had a maintenance like spanking in his car the other day, but that was just uncomfortable for the two of us. No space.

Until next time,
-kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment