Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

THE Survey

I decided to follow the trend and post my survey. :P


What is your screen name?  hiskitten
  
How long have you been practicing TTWD?  6 months

What is your astrological sign?  Capricorn

In what part of the country do you live?   West Coast

Do you have children?   Does my kitten count?

Do you have grandchildren?   Nope. 

What is your favorite color?   Changes all the time, but currently blue.

What is your favorite day of the week?   Thursdays.
   
Morning or Evening?   Evening.

Favorite TV Show?  Either How I Met Your Mother, or Big Bang Theory.

Favorite pro sport?   I don't follow any sports.

Favorite Ice Cream?    Rocky Road

Person from Blogland you'd like to meet?   dancingprincess :)

Person from Blogland you identify with the most?    Ella, Chris's wife.

First person who welcomed you to blogging?   Ella got me reading.

Title of your first blog entry?   Every Relationship Has A Beginning..

What are you wearing on your feet right now?   They're bare.

What are you listening to right now?   The AC.

Chocolate or Vanilla?   Chocolate.

Coffe or Tea?   Neither.

Favorite non-alcoholic drink?   Sparkling lemonade.

Favorite alcoholic drink?  Probably Captain Morgan

Favorite vacation spot?  Anywhere new.

Favorite Holiday?   Halloween. I have a thing for dressing up. 

Favorite season?  Winter, I hate the heat.

Place you want to visit?   Everywhere I haven't been. Broad answer, but I want to see the world.
 
If you had to start all over again, would you still choose TTWD?   It's the only thing that works.

Best piece of advice you can pass on about TTWD? When things arn't working the way you had in mind, be sure to talk about, even if it might make you feel uncomfortable. Like any relationship communication is key.




Figured I would update you all on how my new lifestyle has been going. I got a total of three spankings last night :( and I'm expecting one tonight even if I'm the best girl he has ever seen. For the first few weeks I need to be reminded of my place constantly. Currently I have internet access, which is awesome, but I'm not allowed to personally talk to anyone, writing blogs are OK. Last night Master took me again forcefully and I fell back in love with him. It sounds weird, and pretty vulgar but being taken the way he did made me realize why I was with him in the first place. He is so sexy when he shows that authority, maybe I was meant to be his slut. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment