Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

-- ATTENTION WHORE ALERT! --

Uh oh, and this is where I start to get myself into trouble.

I think I'm a needy girl. I wake up to my boyfriends kiss goodbye, and there I'm left alone. I need attention, attention I can't get. And then I make fake fetlife accounts where I can get attention without feeling like I'm the one getting in trouble; SHE is. But then I receive the spanking. My plans always seem to fail me.

I haven't done anything wrong... yet. I need that attention but I'm blogging instead, trying to tear myself away from that. Master isn't texting me back, and it's making it really hard for me to control myself. I'm sorry for sounding like a bratty little girl who wants her drugs, but I swear I'm addicted to that attention.

When Master was away for the weekend, and he told me I was allowed to go on my fake fetlife account while he was gone, that's all I did. The moment after he left the house, I logged on and I didn't get off until he came home. I didn't leave the house, I hardly ate. I would wake up in the middle of the night to check it, and I had a hard time going to bed. It was rather disgusting actually and I swore to never let it consume me like that again, and I have stuck to that. It was pretty nasty.

And now here I am, wanting to be that center of attention but can't be.


Sigh.... I'm terrible sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment