Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Meow For Me

I'm on day two of the busiest week of my life and already in trouble. I'll get to the trouble part later, and the punishment part (that hopefully won't be that bad, fingers crossed) a few blogs from now.

I am currently attending a community college; which means, with all of the budget cuts and for some reason always having a super late registration date, it is my job to crash enough classes to be a full time student. I'm crazy when it comes to school, I'll admit it. I have a really hard time staying on track of things, I'm super good at procrastinating, but knowing this about myself brings me to take school like I would take an extreme sport. I got ALL out. I try to have at least 19 units, my goal this semester was 25 but by the looks of it I'll be lucky if I get the 19.

Now, I know you're probably thinking, "if you're such a procrastinator, than why would you give yourself more classes to procrastinate for?" And the answer is simple. When I'm busy, I actually get my shit done. When there is no room for me to slack off, I won't. So in order for me to do decent in school I need to overwhelm myself so I actually stay on track.

 That's why this first week of school is the busiest for me. It's not difficult, the days are just very, very long. I basically sit through classes from 9am - 10pm. Hearing all of the syllabus's to classes I probably won't even take in hopes of winning the lottery and receiving an add code. So far I'm at 12 units. Eh, not too shabby, I still have 2 days to go. :)

I will post my final schedule once I know it. I do take a lot of "fun" classes because the stress does get to me, and I love the theatre. So dance, music, it's all worth my time.

Now, on to the part where I got in a teensy-weensy bit of trouble.

Master calls me in the library. I don't usually answer calls in the school library but I do for him. :) I was using one of the computers so I couldn't just leave and talk to him. So we're talking, briefly. I tell him I have to go and he tells me to meow before I say goodbye.

Now, I'm sure this is a VERY simple task. But I'm one of the shyest and most easily embarrassed person you'll ever meet. I get so embarrassed that I couldn't even bring myself to meow with people around. And then he starts talking punishment over the phone, and of COURSE that makes me more uncomfortable. So me being the silly kitty I am decided to give a quick: "Byee... I g2g. I love you." and hung up.


Oooops....

No comments:

Post a Comment