Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Spanko Since Birth

Chris and I have been getting really into the show Weeds (we are NOT caught up yet, so absolutely NO spoilers!) and in the episode we saw last night before bed, the main character got spanked, as punishment, and of course in a few scenes later the two characters roughly had sex. This excited me so much, not only is this a TV show the masses watch, but the main character was into it. It makes me feel like DD is spreading, and with the spanking community on blogland, and now seeing my favorite character get spanked on TV, I feel normal for the first time. If you know any other recent TV shows or movies with DD involved, please let me know! (I've already seen The Secretary).

I've decided to take this chance to talk about the history of my "spanko" (I honestly hate that word, it makes me cringe) life from the very beginning. I'm only 19 years old, and this is the first relationship where DD is fully talked about and taking place, but even from the age of 4 (yes, 4 years old) I knew I was a little turned on by being spanked. This was LOOONG before I was interested in men though. I was a very late bloomer. Guys were my friends and I was never able to see past that, with anyone until mid-highschool. I wasn't even really attracted to boys, I thought I was lesbian until highschool only because I found girls so much more beautiful, turns out I'm bi.

Now, back to the "spanko" side of things. When I was 4 years old, I remember so clearly trying to make games with my friends, my sister (I hope she doesn't remember) where I would be a bratty child and I would ask them to punish me. The game I remember most was when I would tell my sister (who is 2 mind you at this time) to be my mother and to take me to Disneyland. She agreed to play along because she liked being mommy, but then I would purposely be really mean, and bossy. And I would tell her to spank me as hard as she could. She actually did start spanking me (she's two, she didn't know any better) and I would ask for it to be harder, which I was disappointed with soon after.

As bad as this sounds, and as embarrassed as I am by it, it would also really fascinate me when I saw my friends getting spanked (very rare occasions). It was never really hard, just quick smacks with the hand to get the child listening again, but I couldn't help but stare and be completely interested in it. Spanking never happened in my household, it was extremely rare and even though I was completely fascinated with it, whenever my mom would threaten it, of course I tried to get out of it, so I never actually got it.

I also remember when I was little, that my favorite episodes of certain TV shows (like Tom and Jerry) were when the kid was spanked. I didn't find this weird at all until I entered middle school and felt like a complete freak, and I felt even worst when we had discussions about child abuse and how spanking a kid is wrong, when that felt so right for me. I felt like that was the only thing that would ever motivate me to do anything worthwhile, it's sad but true.

Now that I'm older, I don't feel like such a freak. It's nice to know that there are other people out there who need to be spanked in order to avoid procrastination, for the want to get healthier, basically to get things done. Did your "spanko" life start at a young age too?

2 comments:

  1. I so relate to all of this! I used to play "house" with my cousin and she was the mommy and I was always the bratty child and I'd tell her to spank me too. I also loved the episodes of Tom and Jerry where the little nephew got spanked. Too funny!

    Ps. There's another spanking scene in Weeds in a later season. Mucho caliente ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather- YES! Those exact episodes lol. Well, guess it is "normal" then after all. I'm so much more excited for weeds now, watching it right after this post. YAY!

    ReplyDelete